Headlight Lens Restoration and Protection
Cloudy yellow sun damaged headlight lenses not only look ugly and bring down the overall look of your car, they reduce the amount of light that you headlight can produce therefore effecting brightness and night time visibility. Fortunately, you don’t need to pay hundreds or sometimes even thousands of dollars for new headlights. Clear Renew Headlight lens restorations get amazing result every time.
Clear Renews headlight lens restoration process fixes the common problem of sun damaged headlight lenses which occurs due to the suns extreme UV levels here in Australia deteriorating the factory UV protective coating on your lenses.
We can restore:
- Cloudy headlight lenses
- Foggy headlight lenses
- Hazy headlight lenses
- Dull headlight lenses
- Scratched head light lenses
- Yellowed plastic headlight lenses and covers
Clear Renews restoration process is tried and tested:
- Step 1: Pre clean. (remove any excess dirt/road grime)
- Step 2: Masking off surrounding paintwork and trim.
- Step 3: 5 Stage wet sanding process to remove scratches and sun damaged UV coating.
- Step 4: Machine cut & polish.
- Step 5: Apply UV protectant clear coating.
This may sound like a simple process but without the right tools, equipment and knowledge trying to do this yourself you can easily do more harm than good.